Issue with version 1.5.5.0

Sep 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM

When I try to perform either 'New Role Assignment' or 'Set Management Role Assignment', I get an invalid operation:

The term 'Sort-Object' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

Any insight?  Thanks in advance

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hi ReneShaw,

Thank you for your feedback. I have just upload a new release that fixes the issues you listed. And I have just figured out a couple of more. These are all the side effects of removing dependency of Exchange Management Tool but forgetting some codes that still depends on it.

Regards, /Can

Sep 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Thanks.

Another issue with 1.5.5.1.  When tyring to view Role Groups in a multi domain forest where exchange is in a resource domain, another invalid operation occurs:

"The requested search root 'RootDomain/Microsoft Exchange Security Groups' is not within the scope of this operation. Cannot perform searches outside the scope 'ExchangeDomain'.

Where RootDomain is the forest root and ExchangeDomain is the domain where Exchange is installed.

Regards,

René